CISRS PART 1 Scaffolding Tube & Fitting
- Location / Campus
- Full Time, Daytime / Working Hours
This course teaches and reinforces the core skills of scaffolding, including how to safely erect, alter and dismantle basic structures. It aims to improve delegate’s knowledge of scaffolding and using tube and fitting or system scaffold.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
The objectives of the CISRS Part 1 training are that delegates will be able to:
- To gain a CISRS Part 1 Trainee card endorsed with Part 1 course on the back
- To be able to erect basic scaffolding structures under direct supervision by a qualified and competent CISRS Scaffolder
- Delegates must hold a valid CISRS Trainee or Labourers card for a minimum of 6 months.
- Delegates must also have a minimum of 6 months practical experience of scaffolding operations (e.g. labouring, carrying out simple scaffolding operations under the direct supervision of a qualified scaffolder).
- Each delegate must complete and sign a Delegate Acceptance Form.
The course can be attended by both the employed and unemployed.