Taking The Stress Out of Managing People
- Business Skills / Marketing / Digital Marketing, Leadership & Management, Personal Development
- Location / Campus
- Daytime / Working Hours
- 8 mandatory workshops delivered over 4 months
Is the daily grind of managing people causing you stress? If the answer is yes, then our programme is for you!
Our fully funded, 8 date training programme is designed to give you the confidence, skills and knowledge you need to ‘Take the Stress out of Managing People’.
Experts from Amacus will guide you through the key areas including:
- How to increase personal confidence and become a more effective manager
- How to improve and manage your communication methods
- How to reduce stress in the workplace
- Learn how an organisation’s culture, values and behaviours are important in managing people
- How to manage and improve team performance
The programme requires attendance at daytime workshops and completion of written assignments
Day 1: Thurs 27th Sept, 9am - 2pm (Induction)
Day 2: Tues 9th Oct, 9am - 5pm (Key Management Principles)
Day 3: Wed 24th Oct, 9am - 5pm (Understanding Organisational Culture, Values and Behaviour)
Day 4: Thurs 8th Nov, 9am - 5pm (Support Session / 1:1 Reviews)
Day 5: Tues 20th Nov, 9am - 5pm (Improving Team Performance)
Day 6: Tues 4th Dec, 9am - 5pm (1:1 Review Sessions)
Day 7: Wed 16th Jan, 9am - 5pm (Managing Communication)
Day 8: Tues 29th Jan, 9am - 5pm (Summary and Review)
What you'll learn / gain skills in
On completion of the programme, delegates can progress to CMI Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management and/or a Level 3 Higher Level Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management.
Credits gained during the programme will count towards accredited prior learning of both qualifications above.
To be eligible for this training you must work for a company with a base/office within Tyne and Wear, County Durham or Northumberland.
You must be employed to be eligible for this course.