- Hospitality / Catering / Leisure, Personal Development
- Location / Campus
- Daytime / Working Hours, Weekend
An add-on course for anyone who has already completed another discipline at Level 2 (e.g. Gym) and who wishes to add skills with this Circuit Training Award.
Please note this course does NOT include the Anatomy & Physiology For Exercise Theory Level 2 and a copy of your certificate must be included in your final assessment portfolio.
Study Format - Attend 1 Training Day and 1 Assessment Day at one of our training facilities in the North of England.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Identify and demonstrate a range of exercises and methods of circuit training
- Theory and practical skills
- Designing circuits and varying the programme
- Teach various styles of circuit training classes
- Structure classes to include warm ups, timings and relevant exercises
- 18 years old
- Level 2 CYQ Certificate or equivalent in another discipline
- A good level of fitness
The course can be attended by both the employed and unemployed.