- Hospitality / Catering / Leisure, Personal Development
- Various Dates
- Location / Campus
- Daytime / Working Hours, Day / Block Release, Weekend
This add-on course is aimed at Fitness Instructors and Personal Trainers who wish to use kettlebells as part of fitness sessions for their clients. There will be a specific focus on correct technique, health and safety aspects, and planning / adapting kettlebell work.
Study Format - Attend 1 Training day and 1 Assessment Day, which includes a practical demonstration and practice of the kettlebells, and worksheets, at one of our training centres in the North East.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Learning objectives / course aims
- Health and safety considerations
- Physiological benefits
- Overview of styles
- Practical and coaching drills for exercises, including:
- The Swing
- The Clean / Clean & Press
- Lunge and Squat variations
- Shoulder Press
- Figure 8
- Master Class
- Programming / Structuring sessions
- Level 2 CYQ Certificate in Fitness Instructing (i.e. Gym)
- 18 years old
The course can be attended by both the employed and unemployed.
24th February 2018
10th May 2018