Data Analytics Foundation Course
- Business Skills / Marketing / Digital Marketing, Business Startup, IT, Leadership & Management
- Location / Campus
- Daytime / Working Hours, Evening
- 14 hours
The data analytics process, including the deployment and use of big data analytics tools, can help a company improve their operational efficiency by analysing their data and presenting this data in a form to make business decisions.
This course will give delegates an introduction to data analytics by looking at a four stage process:
1. Sourcing existing data using Microsoft Excel and Application Programming Interfaces (API)
3. Outputting the data into Microsoft Excel
4. Visualising the data using IBM Watson Analytics
What you'll learn / gain skills in
Delegates will develop skills and an awareness of data analytic tools including Microsoft Excel, APIs, VBA, node.js and IBM Watson Analytics to source, process, output and visualise data.
A general understanding of spreadsheets.
You must be employed to be eligible for this course.