Digital Marketing Strategy Workshop - Content Strategy Planning
- Business Skills / Marketing / Digital Marketing, Business Startup, Enterprise, IT
- Location / Campus
- Daytime / Working Hours, Evening, Flexible
- 15 hours
This programme will look at the skills required of a digital media content strategist through the development of digital content which enhances the user experience by considering best practice.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
Students will learn the key aspects of digital content strategy including:
- Review and challenge current content styles.
- Clarify what needs to be done to existing content to improve it for a digital environment.
- Content best practice.
- Support the development of a 'content bible' for consistent content development.
- Understand the workflows around content approval.
- Define and understand the different types of content - copy, images, animations, illustrations and videos.
- Support the creation of a content map for the migration to a digital environment.
There are no formal entry requirements but candidates should ideally be working in a digital or marketing environment.
You must be employed to be eligible for this course.