Level 2 Certificate in Warehouse & Storage
- Automotive, Construction, Driving / Transport, Engineering, Manufacturing, Personal Development, Retail, Security, Warehousing / Facilities
- Location / Campus, Work-Based, Mixed Mode
- Daytime / Working Hours, Day / Block Release
- Up to 12 months, including 4 days release time for training if required
The Warehouse and Storage Level 2 NVQ programme provides a holistic approach to enabling your workforce to manage your Warehouse and Storage from the purchase of raw materials to the operational management of parts to logistics and warehousing through to the distribution of the final product to the customer.
The NVQ is flexible and provides knowledge and skills for learners within several sectors’ within a Warehouse and Storage operation.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
Learners will be able to pick and learn from a number of units including:
- Health, Safety and Security at Work
- Develop Effective Working relationships with colleagues in Warehouse & Storage operations
- Make an effective contribution to a business in the logistics sector
- Obtain information on storage locations and facilities
- Pick Goods in Warehouse Operations
- Wrap and Pack Goods in Warehouse Operations
- Assemble Orders for Dispatch in Warehouse Operations
- Process Orders for Customers in Logistics Operations
- Use Equipment to Move Goods in Logistics Operations
- Keep Stock at Required Levels in Logistics Operations
No formal entry requirements. However, all students will complete a short initial assessment on literacy & numeracy. Students must also provide eligibility evidence to meet European Social Funding regulations, including:
- Employment status
- National Insurance number
Additionally, to be eligible for this course you must:
Live in OR work in OR be seeking to grow your business within the Northumberland, Tyne and Wear or County Durham areas.
You must be employed to be eligible for this course.