Outstanding Customer Service
- Customer Service, Personal Development
- Location / Campus, Work-Based
- Daytime / Working Hours
This one day course is aimed at those working in, or aspiring to work in an office based customer service role and is an active and engaging session.
Great customer service is essential to stay competitive in today's customer-focused world.
There are certain key skills that lie at the heart of delivering outstanding customer service from understanding customers and their needs, engaging with customers positively, through to effective communication and resolving (and avoiding) problems.
The course will ensure your staff always project the correct image to your potential customers and clients to make your company stand out from the crowd. It is designed for anyone who is office based and deals with customers face-face, via telephone and/or written format.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
Students will learn how to:
- Recognise and deliver outstanding customer service
- Present a professional appearance and attitude
- Communicate to all customers effectively
- Resolve customer complaints in a postive and proactive manner
No formal entry requirements. However, all students will complete a short initial assessment for literacy and numeracy. Students must also provide eligibility evidence to meet European Social Funding regulations, including:
- Employment status
- National Insurance number
The course can be attended by both the employed and unemployed.