Retail Gold - Supporting Your Existing Workforce within the Retail & Hospitality Sector (Package 3)
- Hospitality / Catering / Leisure, Retail
- Mixed Mode
We are able to provide a series of workshops and offer a range of qualifications to you and your workforce to develop essential skills within the retail and hospitality sector.
The workshops can be delivered at flexible times to suit your organisation such as various times during the day, evening and weekends. Workshops can also be delivered on site and training may be received on a 1-1 basis where required.
This training package will be designed in partnership with you and will be bespoke to the specific needs of your staff. Our team of dedicated trainers will work with you to identify the gaps and will plan the training you need. You may choose from a suite of workshops to be delivered over a long or short period of time. You may want your staff to have accredited training where they receive an Award or Certificate…it’s entirely up to you! The advice, guidance, training and certification are completely free of charge to you.
Course Duration- 1, 2 or 3 day workshops
What you'll learn / gain skills in
Below are some examples of the workshops:
- Health, safety and legal responsibilities for the safety of staff and customers (2 day workshop)
- Security and loss prevention (1 day workshop)
- Equality and diversity – law (1-3 day workshop)
- Planning and preparing business presentations (1 day workshop)
- Food safety and catering (1 day workshop)
No formal entry requirements. However, all students will complete a short initial assessment for literacy and numeracy. Students must also provide eligibility evidence to meet European Social Funding regulations, including:
- Employment status
- National Insurance number
You must be employed to be eligible for this course.