- Health & Safety / First Aid
- Location / Campus, Work-Based
- Daytime / Working Hours
- 3 days
Our course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to manage your workplace health and safety effectively.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Understanding your responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act and other relevant legislation
- Understanding, assessing and controlling hazards and risks
- Investigating incidents and improving safety
- Measuring performance
A basic understanding of Health and Safety
The course can be attended by both the employed and unemployed.