Sales Academy Programme
- Business Skills / Marketing / Digital Marketing, Customer Service, Employability, Enterprise, Leadership & Management
- Location / Campus
- Full Time, Daytime / Working Hours
- 6 weeks
The durhamlane Sales Academy is a six week course designed for budding individuals who are looking to pursue a career in professional selling. Participants of this course will gain a solid understanding of what it takes to become a Sales Professional, receive highly sought-after training and ‘tools of the trade’ to help them commence their professional journey. If successful, participants will graduate into a paid sales role.
durhamlane is a leading, international sales performance consultancy, specialising in Sales Outsourcing, Sales Training and Sales Recruitment. Using its proven 'Selling at a Higher Level' methodology and intellectual property, durhamlane has helped organisations and individuals of all sizes achieve their ambitious objectives.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Gain a solid understanding of what it takes to be a Sales Professional (including exposure to durhamlane’s proven ‘Selling at a Higher Level' methodology and intellectual property).
- Receive market-leading insights into the exciting and ever-changing world of professional sales.
- Complete a 1 week ‘on-the-job’ placement with a prospective employer.
- Opportunities to attend industry events and open evenings to meet prospective employers.
- Graduate into full-time or part-time employment.
Ideally you are a graduate, although if you are not, don’t let that stop you! You will have some work experience already and are looking for a way to get a foot onto the career ladder in the B2B world. The durhamlane Sales Academy can be seen as a springboard into the sales profession.
All candidates will be expected to complete:
- Written Assessment(s)
- Video Profile Submission
You must be unemployed to be eligible for this course.