Taking the Stress out of Managing People
- Leadership & Management, Personal Development
- Location / Campus
- Daytime / Working Hours
- 7 weeks - over subsequent fortnights
Is the daily grind of managing people causing you stress? If the answer is yes, then our programme is for you!
Our fully funded, 7 date training programme is designed to give you the confidence, skills and knowledge you need to ‘Take the Stress out of Managing People’.
Experts from Amacus and Collingwood Legal will guide you through the key areas including:
- How your own organisation’s culture, values and behaviours are important in managing people
- An awareness of equality, performance and disciplinary do’s and don'ts
- How to increase personal confidence and become a more effective manager
- How to reduce stress in the workplace
- How to improve and manage your communication methods
Day 1: Tuesday 31st October, 8.30am - 1.30pm (Induction)
Day 2: Wednesday 8th November, 9am - 5pm (Key Management Principles - Accredited)
Day 3: Thursday 23rd November, 9am - 5pm (Understanding Organisational Culture, Values and Behaviour)
Day 4: Wednesday 6th December, 9am - 5pm (Progress Review)
Day 5: Tuesday 19th December, 9am - 5pm (Managing Communication)
Day 6: Wednesday 10th January, 9am - 5pm (Improving Team Performance)
Day 7: Wednesday 24th January, 9am - 1pm (Summary and Review)
Venue: Future Technology Centre, Barmston Court, Nissan Way, Sunderland, SR5 3QY.
Duration: 7 day programme – One day per fortnight
What you'll learn / gain skills in
On completion of the programme, delegates can progress to CMI Level 3 Certificate in First Line Management and/or a Level 3 Higher Level Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management.
Credits gained during the programme will count towards accredited prior learning of both qualifications above.
To be eligible for this training you must work for a company with a base/office within Tyne and Wear, County Durham or Northumberland.
You must be employed to be eligible for this course.