Employability - Sport and Active Leisure
- Employability, Hospitality / Catering / Leisure, Personal Development
- Location / Campus
- Daytime / Working Hours, Flexible
An employability course with a difference!!
This course aims to increase your employability and personal development through improving your own fitness, sport and active leisure and planning and participating in countryside walks.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
Learners will achieve a Entry 3 / Level 1 Certificate in Employability, Training and Personal Development.
Each session begins with light exercise and students have the opportunity to choose from units including:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Personal Confidence and Self Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Improving own Fitness
- Sport and Active Leisure Project
- Planning and Participating in Countryside Walks
No formal entry requirements. However, all learners will complete a short initial assessment on literacy & numeracy. Learners must also provide eligibility evidence to meet European Social Funding regulations, including:
- Employment status – learners must be unemployed to access this course
- National Insurance number
You must be unemployed to be eligible for this course.