Employability with Introduction to IT
- Employability, IT, Personal Development
- Location / Campus
Are you interested in learning the basics of IT or improving you existing skills?
Are you currently looking for work?
This is the course for you!
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Computer Basics
- IT User Fundamentals
- The Internet and World Wide Web
- Using the Internet
- Using Email
- Presentation Software
- Spreadsheet Software
- Word Processing Software
- Planning for Personal Development
- Exploring an Occupational Sector
- Improving Own Learning and Performance
No formal entry requirements. However, all learners will complete a short initial assessment on literacy & numeracy. Learners must also provide eligibility evidence to meet European Social Funding regulations, including:
National Insurance number
You must be unemployed to be eligible for this course.