Level 2 Diploma in Business Administration
- Business Skills / Marketing / Digital Marketing, Personal Development
- Mixed Mode
This course will enable individuals to develop and demonstrate a broad range of administrative skills and knowledge to achieve a qualification in recognition of their competence as an Administrator.
This qualification is suitable if you are looking to gain employment within an administrative role or, are already working in an administrative role and want to achieve a qualification in recognition of your skills.
This course can also be used to develop further skills in administrative tasks.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Communication in a business environment
- Understand employer organisations
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Provide reception services
- Principles of customer services
No formal entry requirements, however learners will be expected to produce written coursework and should have good communication skills, both oral and written.
All learners will complete a short initial assessment on literacy & numeracy. Learners must also provide eligibility evidence to meet European Social Funding regulations, including:
National Insurance number
The course can be attended by both the employed and unemployed.