Pathway to Management Development
- Leadership & Management, Personal Development
This course is designed as an introductory pathway for new and aspiring junior managers. Learn the skills and understanding you need to deal with management responsibilities and progress in your career with confidence.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
Learn how to achieve a solid grounding in what it takes to organise, manage and motivate your teams. Be confident about your ability to perform in your role. Learn tools and techniques to develop yourself as a leader.
- Solving Problems and Making Decisions
- Understanding Innovation and Change within an Organisation
- Planning Change in the Workplace
- Understanding Leadership
- Understanding Costs and Budgets in an Organisation
Learners must have achieved English and Maths at Level 2 or above, and be employed within a management role.
Learners will complete a short initial assessment on literacy & numeracy. Learners must also provide eligibility evidence to meet European Social Funding regulations, including:
- Employment status
- National Insurance number
You must be employed to be eligible for this course.