Professional Developmental Support through Redundancy
- Employability, Personal Development
- Distance with Attendance
Have you recently taken redundancy (voluntary or compulsory)? Are you currently at risk of redundancy?
This course has been designed to support your professional development.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Update and present your CV more effectively
- Identify your current skills and highlight any skills gaps
- Learn key techniques when searching for jobs
- Complete job applications in a professional and effective way
- Understand and master interview techniques
- Identify professional employment opportunities
No formal entry requirements. However, all learners will complete a short initial assessment on literacy & numeracy. Learners must also provide eligibility evidence to meet European Social Funding regulations, including:
- Employment status
- National Insurance number
The course can be attended by both the employed and unemployed.