- Employability, Leadership & Management, Personal Development
- Distance with Attendance
This is a bespoke programme aimed at those who are responsible for supervising, managing or leading voluntary staff. The course aims to enable learners to:
- Support and develop volunteers.
- Develop confident and effective leadership skills.
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for the volunteers and paid staff.
- To enhance administrative capabilities associated with managing volunteers
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Building a successful team
- Developing leadership skills
- Motivating others
- Effective team working
- Recruitment and induction
- Managing workload/staff rotas/scheduling
- Developing staff
- Health & Safety
- Equality and Diversity.
No formal entry requirements. However, all learners will complete a short initial assessment on literacy & numeracy. Learners must also provide eligibility evidence to meet European Social Funding regulations, including:
National Insurance number
The course can be attended by both the employed and unemployed.