Boost your Social Enterprise
- Business Skills / Marketing / Digital Marketing, Enterprise, Personal Development
- Face-to-Face (non-campus)
Boost your Social Enterprise provides a unique opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge to help you grow your social enterprise. It is a three-day residential course held near Durham city centre. Your course, accommodation and meals will be fully funded and you’ll come away with two recognised enterprise qualifications and a non-accredited college certificate. You’ll also have the opportunity to meet and network with 30 other social enterprises.
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Exploring enterprise skills
- Plan and carry out an enterprise project
- Evaluate enterprise project and skills
- Coordinating offline media for business
- Introduction to the business chassis
- Bid writing and grant applications
- Understanding search engine optimisation
- Measuring the effectiveness of digital promotion
- Emergent digital techniques for business
- Digital promotion for business
- Data protection and digital media for business
- Digital content for business
- Coordinating digital media for business
- Understanding social media
In order to be eligible for Boost Your Social Enterprise you must:
Be employed by the social enterprise or self-employed
Live in OR work in OR be seeking to grow your social enterprise into Northumberland, Tyne and Wear or County Durham
This course will be appropriate for you if you are in a position to directly influence the growth of the social enterprise you run or work for.
You must be employed to be eligible for this course.