Functional Skills in ICT - Test Code
- Employability, IT
- Various Locations
- Location / Campus
- Daytime / Working Hours
What you'll learn / gain skills in
- Interact with and use ICT system to meet given needs
- Store information
- Follow safety and security practices
- Use simple searches to find information
- Select relevant information that matches requirements of given task
- Enter and develop different types of information to meet given needs
- Bring together different types of information for a given purpose
Who is the course for?
- have achieved Entry Level 2 Functional Skills ICT
- adults involved in learning programme to prepare them for work
At the end of the course there will be a paper based test which will cover all topics. You will have an hour and a half to answer all the questions.
You must be unemployed to be eligible for this course.